Trainer – Mrs Sharmistha Choudhary Mob: 9821169000
Brief Course Structure for classes
- Pronunciation and Diction
- Poise and Posture
- Vocabulary Building
- Story Telling, Recitation & Dramatization
- Presentation Skills
- Language functions
- Confidence building
- Activity based teaching
- Complete Training for Trinity GESE Exams
- Please note that the above is a summary. Many more grammatical and language structures are taught according to the needs of the students.
- Grammar topics are not done only by solving worksheets. Using correct grammatical structures is taught through varied spoken activities.
- This is a very slow process. It takes at least one year to see some difference in a child after attending these classes. Some children may take more time.
- We have a tried and tested methodology and we have been doing this for the past 15 years so please be patient.
- Please encourage children to read aloud at home everyday. This will help to develop their vocabulary.
- Listening to a language is very important to master it. Please encourage them to watch English movies & programs for children. Information about these will be put up on our bulletin boards from time to time.
- Attending these classes regularly definitely ensures that your child will improve in pronunciation, diction and speech.
- They will gain confidence and overall development in personality
- You will definitely see an improvement in reading.
- We follow the play way method so your child will never get bored.
- After your child appears for an Exam you will be able to gauge how much your child has gained.
- Your child will acquire confidence by appearing for the exams as he/she has to interact with a complete stranger. The entire training for these exams will be done by us.
- The child will receive a certificate on completion of the exam. Trinity College London provides respected international qualifications across a range of disciplines in the performing and creative arts, and in English language learning and teaching.
- Trinity College London’s Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) are recognised by higher educational institutions around the world as evidence of English language proficiency for student admission.
- For further details about the Trinity exams log on to www.trinityguildhall.co.uk